What is Millimeter (MM)?
Answers : It is defined as a unit of length in the metric system, equal to 1/1000 of a meter.
What is Centimeter (CM)?
Answers: A centimeter (cm) is a unit of length in the International System of Units (SI). It is equal to one hundredth of a meter, or 1/100 m.
- The centimeter is a very common unit of measurement, and is used to measure the length of small objects, the distance between two points, the height of people and animals, and the size of objects.
- It is also used in many scientific and engineering applications, such as measuring the diameter of a human hair or the wavelength of visible light.
- The symbol for the centimeter is “cm”. For example, the height of a person who is 1.7 meters tall would be written as 170 cm.
Millimeter to Centimeter (MM to CM ) Formula
1 mm is equal to 0.1 centimeters:
1 mm = 0.1 cm
Hence to convert mm to cm we should divide cm by 10.
Value in CM = Value in mm/10
Convert 10 mm to cm?
Here value in mm = 10 mm
Value in cm is to be determined.
According to formula Cm = mm/10
Hence to convert 10 Mm to cm
10/10 = 1 CM
How to convert millimeters to centimeters
- To convert millimeters to centimeters, you can divide the number of millimeters by 10.
- For example, 100 millimeters is equal to 10 centimeters because 100 / 10 = 10.
- The conversion of millimeters to centimeters is shown in the table below.
Important mm to cm conversions
|Millimeters (mm)||Centimeters (Cm)|
|1 MM||0.1 Cm|
|10 MM||1 cm|
|100 MM||10 Cm|
|1000 MM||100 Cm|
Other Common mm to cm conversions Table
|Millimeters (mm)||Centimeters (cm)|
|0.01 mm||0.001 cm|
|0.1 mm||0.01 cm|
|1 mm||0.1 cm|
|2 mm||0.2 cm|
|3 mm||0.3 cm|
|4 mm||0.4 cm|
|5 mm||0.5 cm|
|6 mm||0.6 cm|
|7 mm||0.7 cm|
|8 mm||0.8 cm|
|9 mm||0.9 cm|
|10 mm||1 cm|
|20 mm||2 cm|
|30 mm||3 cm|
|40 mm||4 cm|
|50 mm||5 cm|
|60 mm||6 cm|
|70 mm||7 cm|
|80 mm||8 cm|
|90 mm||9 cm|
|100 mm||10 cm|